This crowd-pleaser is the perfect appetizer or game-day snack…just be sure to make a double (or triple) batch and serve with my famous DUMP RANCH RECIPE. TIP: I am not a fan of cream cheese but if you love it you can totally use it in place of the greek yogurt!
Check out the recipe vault for more incredible recipes and save 15% on my Handcrafted Seasoning Blends when you use code BLOG at checkout.
What You Need
- 6 jalapenos
- ¼ c. ricotta cheese
- ¼ c. 2 % plain greek yogurt (can also sub in cream cheese)
- ½ c. sharp cheddar cheese
- ⅛ t. TLC 3 Amigos Spicy Seasoning (can also use plain paprika)
- ¼ t. TLC Original House Seasoning
- 6 slices of bacon cut in half
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the stems and seeds.
- In a bowl combine the ricotta, greek yogurt, sharp cheddar, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Stuff the mixture into the cavities of the jalapenos and wrap with one 1/2 slice of bacon.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and then switch your oven to broil, allowing the bacon to crisp up and become brown.
- TIP: These can be made as far as a day in advance and I love to refrigerate them at least an hour before cooking, so that all the ingredients come together.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)