Summertime and the living is easy! Love a good margarita? How about a margarita with a kick? Check out my super simple margarita recipe below and if you aren’t a fan of spicy simply leave out the jalapeno!
What You Need
- 1/2 jalapeno thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 2 tbsp agave (optional, not included in calories or macros) for low carb make this optional or use a keto friendly swwetener
- 1/4 c lime juice
- 1 splash orange juice
- 1 tsp TLC Christy's Chile Lime Seasoning or 3 Amigos Spicy
How to Make It
- Muddle the jalapeno with the lime juice and orange juice (omit the jalapeno if you don't like sppicy.)
- Add tequila and agave to the muddled mixture. Stir until agave is fully disolved.
- Rim a cocktail glass with either Christy’s Chile Lime or 3 Amigos Spicy Seasoning.
- Pour the mixture into the glass that is rimmed with seasoning.
- Garnish with sliced jalapenos or a lime (or both)
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 71mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 26mg
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!