Need a simple, easy, delicious dip recipe? I’ve got you covered with my Garlic and Lemon Lovers Hummus, oh and this recipe does NOT contain tahini! This recipe can take on many variations, and you can totally mix n match seasonings too, however, I highly recommend using my Lemon and Garlic Lovers and/or my Lemon House, for max flavor!
PRO TIP: Use as a “sauce” on your next burger or sandwich!
*** All recipes are net carb calculated and the serving info appears below the recipe photo.***
Haven’t tried my rave-reviewed Seasonings yet? What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to snag yours and use code BLOG to save 10%
Lemon and Garlic Hummus
- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 1 garlic clove roughly chopped
- 2 t. cumin
- 1 t. sea salt
- 2 T. TLC Garlic and Lemon Lovers Seasoning OR 1 T. garlic powder + 1 T. sea salt
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 1 t. lemon juice
- Drain garbanzo beans, but keep liquid to the side.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients on low speed except the sesame oil.
- Slowly drizzle in sesame oil, followed by the reserved bean liquid to reach desired consistency.
- NOTE: Sesame oil is used in this recipe to replace the traditional tahini paste. You may also use olive oil.