A little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, this simply delicious slow cooker chicken id perfect for cool fall days, or actually any day where cooking just seems like too much of a chore.
Servings: 3 pounds
What You Need
- 3 lbs. chicken drumsticks
- ½ c. soy sauce
- ¼ c. pure honey
- ½ c. marinara sauce
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning
- 1 tbsp TLC 3 Amigos Spicy Seasoning
- 1 small jalapeno diced
How to Make It
- In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, honey, marinara, and garlic.
- Add chicken drumsticks to the crock pot and cover with the sauce.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 4gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.