Who doesn’t love the convenience of a slow-cooked meal? Throw everything it, cover it, set the timer and you’re good to go. This Honey Balsamic Dijon Chicken is always a huge hit, and my picky 6 year old even loves it! The combo of balsamic, honey, dijon, and a touch of rosemary make it the perfect flavor combo. Serve with some roasted veggies, noodles, or rice and you are good to go!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 2 lbs. skin on chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning combo of sea salt, garlic and pepper
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp rosemary
How to Make It
- In a bowl, mix together the House Seasoning, Dijon mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, and rosemary.
- Place the chicken in a crock pot and cover with the sauce.
- Cook on high approximately 4 hours (depends greatly on your crock pot).