Who doesn’t love the convenience of a slow-cooked meal? Throw everything it, cover it, set the timer and you’re good to go. This Honey Balsamic Dijon Chicken is always a huge hit, and my picky 6 year old even loves it! The combo of balsamic, honey, dijon, and a touch of rosemary make it the perfect flavor combo. Serve with some roasted veggies, noodles, or rice and you are good to go!
What You Need
- 2 lbs. skin on chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning combo of sea salt, garlic and pepper
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp rosemary
How to Make It
- In a bowl, mix together the House Seasoning, Dijon mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, and rosemary.
- Place the chicken in a crock pot and cover with the sauce.
- Cook on high approximately 4 hours (depends greatly on your crock pot).
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)