Do you need a show-stopping, crowd pleasing dish for a special occasion or a Holiday meal? This herb roasted pork tenderloin should do the trick!
Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1/4 lb. per serving
What You Need
- 1 pork tenderloin appx. 1-1.25 lbs.
- 2 T TLC Original House Seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 T. sage finely chopped
- 1 spring of thyme leaves removed and chopped
- 1 sprig of rosemary leaves removed and chopped
- 2 c. chicken broth
How to Make It
- Marinate the pork in a large Ziploc bag with half of a cup of stock for at least one hour.
- Remove pork from the broth and pat dry. Rub with olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary and sage.
- Heat an oven safe skillet to medium high heat.
- Heat your oven to 350.
- Brown the pork on all sides.
- Leave in pan and remove from the heat.
- Pour the remaining chicken stock in to the bottom of the pan with the pork, and place pan in the oven.
- Turn once during cooking.
- Remove from oven when the internal temperature of the pork is 150 degrees. BE CAREFUL of the hot handle!
- Place the pork on a cutting board and make a tin foil tent to cover it.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the pork is resting, return the pan with cooking liquids to the stove top.
- Add 2 T. of butter if desired to create your sauce. Otherwise, just pour the remaining liquid over the pork immediately before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 25gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.