Need a showstopping recipe for a special occasion? Consider this your go-to! The crust on this will leave your taste buds on overload and the tenderness of the beef can NOT be beaten!
Haven’t tried my Handcrafted Seasoning Blends yet? What re you waiting for? Scroll to the image below the recipe and click to order yours…oh, and use code BLOG for a discount!
What You Need
- 4 lbs. prime rib roast or beef tenderloin
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 T. TLC Lemon House Seasoning
- 1 t. thyme
- 1 t. rosemary
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Put the roast in a roasting pan with the fatty side facing up.
- In a bowl, mix together the Lemon House and Herbs.
- Spread mixture over roast and let sit at room temperature 20-30 minutes.
- Place the roast in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and cook an additional 45-65 minutes, or until internal temperature is 135 degrees for medium rare.
- Remove from oven.
- Allow roast to rest 15 minutes prior to carving.