Need a show-stopping recipe for a special occasion? Consider this your go-to! The crust on this will leave your taste buds on overload and the tenderness of the beef can NOT be beaten!
What You Need
- 4 lbs. prime rib roast or beef tenderloin
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 T. TLC Lemon House Seasoning
- 1 t. thyme
- 1 t. rosemary
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Put the roast in a roasting pan with the fatty side facing up.
- In a bowl, mix together the Lemon House and Herbs.
- Spread mixture over roast and let sit at room temperature 20-30 minutes.
- Place the roast in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and cook an additional 45-65 minutes, or until internal temperature is 135 degrees for medium rare.
- Remove from oven.
- Allow roast to rest 15 minutes prior to carving.
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!