If i had to pick a favorite cheese, it would 100% be havarti! Creamy and melty, I am known for just melting it on a piece of bread and sprinkling it with my Original House Seasoning. Pair it with a juicy chicken breast and crisp apple and you have yourself one heck of an amazing dish!
What You Need
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices havarti cheese meunster and cheddar work well too
- 1 gala apple sliced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. TLC Original House Seasoning sea salt, garlic and pepper
- Fresh thyme or oregano 3 sprigs
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound out chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle with House seasoning.
- Fold Havarti in half and place on the chicken breasts.
- Add sliced apples (2 slices per breast) on top of the Havarti.
- Top with fresh oregano or thyme.
- Roll the chicken and place seam side down in a baking dish.
- Repeat until done.
- Sprinkle with additional House seasoning and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until done and the juices from the chicken run clear.