This thick, chunky guac is perfect for just about anything! I love to use it in the traditional way, with chips, but I also love to top grilled chicken and beef with it, and of course, used it on top of enchiladas and quesadillas! Mix and match my Original House, Lime House, Lemon House and Spicy House with this recipe, and for an extra burst of flavor sprinkle on some Taste of Arizona or SoCal Cilantro Lime!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 2 large avocados
- ½ pint of Heirloom cherry tomatoes may also use Roma tomatoes
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. TLC Original House Seasoning Lime House, Lemon House or Spicy House Seasoning
- 1 t. cumin
- ½ shallot or red onion
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 2 t. cilantro chopped
How to Make It
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to bowl with the chopped shallot and House Seasoning..
- Dice avocados and add to bowl, mix gently.
- Sprinkle with cumin, cilantro, and garlic powder.
- Mix together for at least 1 hour before serving.
- TIP: Add various flavors such as jalapeños, black beans, etc. and personalize to your taste.
You might also like: Crockpot Carnitas Recipe