Grilled Chicken Nuggets
Yields: 4 servings per recipe -1/2 chicken breast per serving
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 T. olive oil
- 1/2 T. white wine vinegar
- 2 T. TLC House Seasoning (combo of sea salt garlic and pepper)
- 1 t. TLC Italian Seasoning
- Cut chicken into large chunks.
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, and seasonings.
- Combine chicken with marinade, put in an airtight container, and let marinate 4-6 hours. (Overnight or all day is great for this!
- Remove chicken from the fridge and let come to room temp a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to 325-350 degrees.
- Grill the nuggets approximately 4 minutes each side, depending o the size.
- Calories: 153
- Fat: 7 grams
- Carbs: 5 grams
- Protein: 15 grams