Grilled Sesame Pork
Yields: 4 pork chops- 1 pork chop per serving
- 4 thin cut pork chops
- 2 T. toasted sesame oil
- 1 T. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 T. TLC House Seasoning (combination of sea salt, garlic, and pepper)
- 1 T. ginger
- In a bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, house seasoning, and ginger. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add pork chops to oil and seasoning mixture and let marinate a minimum of 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator, and let pork come to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to 300-350 degrees.
- Put on the pork chops once grill is heated thoroughly.
- Cook approximately 4-5 minutes on each side, until thoroughly cooked and pork has no bounce back when touched. (Time varies greatly depending upon your grill)
- TIP: Do not move meat more than twice during grilling.
- Calories: 293
- Fat: 21 grams
- Carbs: 8 grams
- Protein: 24 grams