DOWNLOAD THE TINY LITTLE CHEF AOP TODAY FOR MORE RECIPES, SPECIAL DEALS ON THE SEASONING BLENDS AND MORE!
Who doesn’t love Chicken Parmesan?? I know I do! However the traditional fried version can really add up fat, carb, and calorie wise, so I created a grilled one to satisfy my cravings!
PRO TIP: Switch out the traditional noodles for zoodles!
*** All recipes are net carb calculated and the serving info appears below the recipe photo.***
Haven’t tried my rave-reviewed Seasonings yet? What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to snag yours and use code BLOG to save 10%
Grilled Chicken Parmesan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 t. garlic powder
- 2 T. TLC Rustic Italian Seasoning
- 1 t. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 T. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ c. Mozzarella cheese
- 2 T. Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, heat tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and bay leaf. Let simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and remove Bay leaf.
- Preheat grill on High. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat chicken breasts with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken on each side for 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a baking dish and cover with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella and Parmesan on top of the chicken.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until cheese is brown and bubbly.