One of my most “famous” dishes from my Catering and Meal Delivery days, you can make these stacked (like shown in the pic) or rolled like traditional enchiladas, but either way, they will be gone QUICKLY!
TIP: Make a double batch and freeze! These are fantastic for breakfast/brunch with some eggs.
What You Need
- 4 shredded chicken breasts
- 1 28 oz. can green chili enchilada sauce
- 8 oz. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 oz. diced green chilies
- 12 corn tortillas
How to Make It
- Spray 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray. Put 1/3 of sauce on bottom of pan.
- Layer one half of tortillas around pan to cover sauce.
- Layer chicken, 6 oz. of chilies, and 4 oz. of cheese.
- Layer remaining tortillas, then sauce, then chicken, then cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.