The quintessential side dish with a flair! This recipe is a go-to for every single holiday gathering and my 7 year old can not get enough of it!
What You Need
- 1 pound of fresh green beans with the stems cut off
- 3 T. butter or ghess
- 1 cup of slivered of sliced almonds
- ¼ t. TLC Original House Seasoning
How to Make It
- Boil the green beans in a sauce pan, with the salt, for about 4 minutes, until somewhat tender and bright green.
- Rinse cooked beans in COLD water to stop the cooking process.
- In a dry skillet, toast the almonds over medium until your nose tells you that they are ready. They should be lightly golden. To this pan, add the butter, and let melt.
- Place green beans on a platter, and top with the almond butter sauce. Enjoy!
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!