Fire up those grills and let’s get cooking! A simple recipe to throw together, this one is packed with flavor and just a tiny bit of heat! Want to spice it up even more? Make it with my 3 Amigos Spicy Seasoning and serve it with my Chipotle Aioli! NOTE: Recipe calories and macros do NOT include the bun.
What You Need
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey meat
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 t. ground coriander
- 1 1/2 T. TLC Original House Seasoning combo of garlic, salt and pepper
- ⅛ t. onion powder
- 1 T. low sodium worcester
- ½ c. cheddar cheese
- 2 T. green chiles
How to Make It
- In a bowl, combine the turkey and seasonings.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours.
- Remove turkey mixture from the fridge and portion into 4 burgers.
- Grill or broil approximately 4 minutes on first side, and then flip.
- Top with the green chiles and cheddar and continue until the cheese is bubbly and brown and the burger is fully cooked.