Servings: 2 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 1/2 c. gluten free flour I used King Arthur's
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1 T. stevia
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning or any of my cinnamon based blends
- Wet Ingredients
- 1 1/2 c. room temp. milk
- 1/3 c. coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. blueberries
How to Make It
- Heat your waffle iron to medium high heat.
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients
- Slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, except the blueberries, stirring until just incorporated.
- Gently mix in blueberries.
- Ladle batter into waffle iron, close lid, and cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!