Servings: 12 squares
What You Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 c all-purpose flour can also use gluten free
- 1/4 c. butter
- 3-4 T. cocoa powder
- 1/3 c. molasses
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2 T. TLC The Gingerbread Man Seasoning
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in molasses, cocoa powder and sugars.
- Whisk in eggs until combined.
- Add flour, salt, and gingerbread seasoning.
- Mix until just combined and pour into pan.
- Bake for 22-35 minutes.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!