I LOVE gazpacho and have been eating it since I was a little kid! Cool and refreshing, this perfect summer soup can be made in a variety of ways, and totally customized to suit your taste.
What You Need
- 28 oz. can small diced tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- ½ yellow onion
- ½ bunch cilantro
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!
How to Make It
- Chop cucumber into small dice.
- Cut onion into small dice.
- Finely chop cilantro and parsley.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Cover, and let chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
Cucumber Gazpacho Check out this recipe!