***Macros and caloric info are also listed at the bottom of the recipe and the serving size is directly below the photo****
If you don’t have any of my specialty seasoning blends, what are you waiting for? Purchase some below and use code BLOG for 10% off! In the meantime feel free to just use sea salt, garlic and pepper to season your ribs!
Garlic Balsamic Ribs
- 1 1/2 lb. rack pork ribs
- ¼ c. TLC Original House Seasoning or a combo of sea salt, pepper, garlic powder
- ⅛ c. balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 lemon juiced
- Cut the rack of ribs in half and place in a baking dish.
- Coat well with the House seasoning.
- Cover with foil and allow to marinate a minimum of 4 hours.
- OVEN: Preheat oven to 300 degrees, and place the ribs inside (still covered with foil).
- After one hour, remove the foil and raise the heat to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze the ribs with lemon juice and coat with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Bake an additional hour, remove from oven, and enjoy!
- GRILL: Heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat (350°F to 450°F).
- Remove the ribs from the foil, place them meaty-side up on the grill, and brush them with balsamic.
- Cover the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip and brush the ribs and cook another 10 minutes.
- Once ribs are fully cooked, remove from heat and coat with any additional balsamic and squeeze on the lemon juice.
- Transfer the ribs to a cutting boardand let rest 10 minutes before cutting.