What You Need
- 1 1/2 lb. rack pork ribs
- ¼ c. TLC Original House Seasoning or a combo of sea salt, pepper, garlic powder
- ⅛ c. balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 lemon juiced
How to Make It
- Cut the rack of ribs in half and place in a baking dish.
- Coat well with the House seasoning.
- Cover with foil and allow to marinate a minimum of 4 hours.
- OVEN: Preheat oven to 300 degrees, and place the ribs inside (still covered with foil).
- After one hour, remove the foil and raise the heat to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze the ribs with lemon juice and coat with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Bake an additional hour, remove from oven, and enjoy!
- GRILL: Heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat (350°F to 450°F).
- Remove the ribs from the foil, place them meaty-side up on the grill, and brush them with balsamic.
- Cover the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip and brush the ribs and cook another 10 minutes.
- Once ribs are fully cooked, remove from heat and coat with any additional balsamic and squeeze on the lemon juice.
- Transfer the ribs to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes before cutting.
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)