Yields: 10 cookies - 1 cookie per serving
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 c. oats
- 2 T. ground flaxseed
- 1/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 t. seasoning (cinnamon, nutmeg, apple pie and pumpkin spice are all great)
- TIP: May also add chopped fruit and nuts!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash bananas well.
- Add oats, flaxseed, and seasoning to the bananas and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until done.
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbs: 23 grams
- Protein: 6 grams