Apple Pie Cranberry Granola
- 4 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 c. cinnamon applesauce
- 1/2 c. coconut oil
- 2 T. flax seed
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1 T. TLC American Apple Pie or Inflammation Buster Seasoning (or use nutmeg, ginger, cardamom and cinnamon or a store bought blend)
- 2/3 c. sliced almonds
- 2/3 c. craisins (dried cranberries)
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl toss the oats, almonds, applesauce and flax seed.
- Pour the oil and honey over the oat mixture.
- Add in the Apple Pie Seasoning.
- Stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread in an even layer on a greased baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating.