Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Yields: 4 servings per recipe
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 T. unsalted butter or ghee
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. TLC House Seasoning (combo of sea salt, garlic and pepper)
- 2 T. lime juice (save zest)
- 2 T. chopped cilantro
- Heat a large skillet to medium and melt the butter.
- Add shrimp and allow to sauté a few minutes, until pink and cooked.
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, TLC House Seasoning, lime juice, and half of the cilantro.
- Pour the olive oil mixture into the skillet with the shrimp and butter.
- Allow to simmer a few minutes, and remove shrimp.
- Bring the remaining sauce in the pan to a boil for 1-2 minutes, until it thickens a bit.
- Put shrimp on a plate and cover with the pan sauce,
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and lime zest and serve warm.
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 10 grams
- Protein: 28 grams