Yields: 6 servings per recipe - 1/2 cucumber per serving
- 3 English cucumbers
- 1 garlic clove ot 1/2 T. garlic powder
- 1 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 c. water
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 t. salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 T. chopped parsley
- ½ small red onion, sliced into rings
- Place cucumbers in a jar or container with a tight fitting lid.
- Whisk together the water, vinegar, sugar, salt and garlic.
- Pour the mixture over the cucumbers.
- Chill overnight in an airtight container.
- Serve garnished with red onion rings and finely minced parsley.
- Calories: 93
- Carbs: 21 grams
- Protein: 1 grams