Yields: 32 servings per recipe - 1 T. per serving
- 1 egg
- 1 c. light olive oil (this is KEY)
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. vinegar
- 1 c. full fat coconut CREAM (Thai brand is best...make sure its the cream)
- 1 handful cilantro or parsley
- 1 1/2 T. TLC Handcrafted Seasoning Blend of Choice (House, Blackened, Chile LIme and TAste of Arzina are spectacular in this!
- To a container add all ingredients and use a handheld immersion blender to emulsify the ingredients. You may also use a good quality traditional blender.
- TIP: When using an immersion blender use the container that came with it and add the egg, then oil, the coconut cream, then vinegar, lemon juice, and seasonings. Stick the immersion blender at the bottom of the container, turn on, and do not move it until a lot of bubbles start to form on the top. Once this has happened you may move the blender around to make sure everything is well combined.
- Calories: 77
- Fat: 9 grams