Taste of Arizona Enchiladas
Yields: 8 enchiladas- 1 enchilada per serving
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 T. olive oil
- 4 T. TLC Taste of Arizona or Taco Seasoning
- 6-8 "soft taco" size tortillas
- 3- 4 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 c. red enchilada sauce
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1/c c. plain greek yogurt
- 2 c. sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat oven to 350
- Pat chicken dry with a kitchen towel.
- Coat with olive oil and rub in 2-3 T. TLC Seasoning.
- Bake 15 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Let cool and chop finely.
- Heat enchilada sauce in a small sauce pan and add lemon juice and remaining tablespoon of seasoning. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a baking dish, pour in enough sauce to coat the bottom.
- Spread out the tortillas, and to each one add a couple tablespoons and cheese.
- Roll each tortilla and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat this process until done.
- Coat enchiladas with sauce and cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- Garnish with cilantro, greek yogurt and tomatoes.
- Calories: 394
- Fat: 17 grams
- Carbs: 29 grams
- Protein: 29 grams