Buffalo Honey Turkey Meatballs
Yields: 12 meatballs
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 c. breadcrumbs (can add more if you like it more dense)
- 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 2/3 c. honey
- 3/4 c. Frank's Red Hot (can use less for more subtle flavor)
- 1 T. TLC House Seasoning (combo of sea salt, garlic and pepper)
- 2 t. dried paprika
- FOR THE SAUCE
- Combine tomatoes, honey, Red Hot, House seasoning and parsley and mix well. Set aside.
- FOR THE MEATBALLS
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine ground turkey, egg, breadcrumbs and 2/3 c of the sauce and mix well.
- Form into 1 inch mini meatballs.
- Placed meatballs in a greased muffin tin.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until done.
- While the meatballs are baking, simmer sauce on the stove.
- Top finished meatballs with sauce, serve with noodles and enjoy!
- Calories: 607
- Fat: 15 grams
- Carbs: 85 grams
- Protein: 41 grams