Bacon Ranch Broccoli Salad
Yields: 3+ cups - 6 servings per recipe
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 1 lb. bacon (turkey or pork)
- ½ c. plain yogurt (not Greek)
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 1 T. ranch dressing mix
- ½ c. chopped walnuts or pecans
- ½ c. craisins
- In a skillet, fry bacon until very crispy.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Crumble into fine pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, and ranch mix.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Top with additional chopped nuts and Craisins as desired.
- Calories: 493
- Fat: 33 grams
- Carbs: 12 grams
- Protein: 33 grams