Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
Yields: 4 servings
- 3 c. corn Chex cereal
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 4 T. olive oil
- 1 ½ T. TLC House Seasoning (combination of sea salt, garlic, and pepper)
- ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Crush Chex mix and combine with Parmesan in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, combine olive oil and house seasoning.
- Add chicken to the oil and seasoning mixture and coat well.
- Move chicken to a baking pan and press Chex mix and cheese mixture into both sides of the chicken.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until done.
- Calories: 517
- Fat: 28 grams
- Carbs: 19 grams
- Protein: 42 grams