Elote (Mexican Grilled Corn)
Yields: 4 ears of corn
- 4 ears of corn, clean and husked
- ½ c. mayo
- ½ T. TLC House Seasoning (combo of salt, pepper, and garlic)
- ½ t. paprika or chili powder
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 lime wedges
- Clean and dry corn, and grill until just done (approximately 7-10 minutes).
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, house seasoning, and cheese until well incorporated.
- Remove corn from grill and top immediately with the mayo mixture.
- Sprinkle corn with paprika or chili powder and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Calories: 441
- Fat: 30 grams
- Carbs: 30 grams
- Protein: 14 grams