Yields: 4 servings
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 3/4 c. flour (you can use any kind)
- 2 T. plain greek yogurt
- 2 T. milk
- 4 T. your favorite seasoning, divided (ranch and cajun are great!)
- 1/3 c. oil for frying (coconut or canola work well_
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, and half of the seasoning.
- Combine chicken and yogurt mixture and let marinate a minimum of one hour.
- Heat oil to medium in a skillet.
- Put flour on a plate, and combine with the remaining seasoning.
- Take chicken from marinade and coat with the flour mixture.
- Fry on both sides for approximately 3-4 minutes, until done.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Calories: 584
- Fat: 82 grams
- Protein: 30 grams