Yields: 4 chicken breasts
- 4 oven roasted chicken breasts
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- 1 c. half and half
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T. olive oil
- salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium saute pan, heat the olive oil and add the shallots and garlic.
- Saute until translucent.
- Divide the cooked mixture in half, leaving half the mixture in the pan and adding the other half to a small pot.
- To the skillet, add the baby spinach and let cook until wilted down.
- In the pot, slowly add the half and half and bring to a boil with the onion and garlic mixture.
- Once it is thick, remove from the heat.
- Combine a little sauce with the spinach and stir.
- Place the chicken breasts on a plate.
- Top with a little of the spinach mixture, finish with sauce, and garnish with parsley. Complete until all are done.
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbs: 10 grams
- Protein: 52 grams