Wild Mushroom Frittata
- 3 c. wild mushrooms
- 1 T. unsalted butter
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ T. dried thyme
- ½ t. onion powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1 T. milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk and set aside.
- In a saute pan over medium heat, melt together the butter and olive oil, and add in mushrooms.
- Saute approximately five minutes until the mushrooms become translucent, and add in the thyme and onion powder.
- Let heat through for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Spread mushroom mixture across the bottom of the pan, and add the egg and milk mixture on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.