Southwestern Omelet Bake
Yields: 12 pieces
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 4 oz. diced green chiles
- 1 lb. pork chorizo
- ½ c. sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ c. goat cheese
- In a bowl, beat eggs until well mixed.
- Put chorizo in a frying pan and fry, no additional oil, until well done and crispy.
- In a greased baking dish, pour the chorizo on the bottom in an even layer and cover with the eggs.
- On top of the eggs, add the green chiles, sharp cheddar, and goat cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until done.
- Serve with cilantro, avocado, jalapeno, and plain Greek yogurt as desired.
- Calories: 267
- Fat: 21 grams
- Carbs: 2 grams
- Protein: 17 grams