Green Chile Posole
Yields: 4 bowls
- 3 pork chops or chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 25 oz. can hominy
- 28 oz. can green chile enchilada sauce
- 32 oz. low sodium chicken stock
- 1 T. TLC House Seasoning (combo of sea salt, garlic and pepper)
- ¼ t. cumin
- ½-1 c. chopped cilantro
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, sliced and diced (optional)
- Drain and rinse the hominy.
- Combine the pork chop (or chicken), hominy, enchilada sauce, stock, House Seasoning and cumin into a large pot.
- Bring to a boil for 10 minutes, reduce to low and allow to simmer for 30-45 more minutes.
- Ladle into bowls.
- Garnish with cilantro, avocado, and squeeze lime juice over.
- Calories: 360
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbs: 35 grams
- Protein: 19 grams