Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1 fillet per serving
What You Need
- 2 T. olive oil
- 4 small fish fillets tilapia or any mild white fish
- 1 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning or Tiny Little Chef Lemon House
- ¼ c. flour
- ¼ c. white wine
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2 T. capers
- 2 T. butter
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
- Heat a large sauté pan to medium high.
- Blot fish dry with paper towels and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly dust the tilapia with flour. Shake off any excess (Optional, but the flour does provide a better texture).
- Saute fish, 2 minutes per side.
- Set fish on a separate plate or platter.
- To the pan that had the fish, add the white wine. Whisk well for approximately one minute.
- Add the lemon juice and capers, followed by the butter. Whisk well to combine all ingredients.
- Pour the sauce on the tilapia, and garnish with parsley.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 20g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.