I love elote! It is so good, so easy, packed full of flavor and takes me back to my days living in Cuernavaca, Mexico! Serve it with my grilled chicken nuggets and you have an easy, delicious, crowd-pleasing meal! PRO TIP: Use any of the following Seasonings to sprinkle on top…Christy’s Chile Lime, Taste of Arizona, SoCal Cilantro Lime or 3 Amigos Spicy.
What You Need
- 4 ears of corn clean and husked
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- ½ T. TLC Original House Seasoning combo of salt, pepper, and garlic
- ½ t. TLC Christy's Chile Lime Seasoning
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 lime wedges
How to Make It
- Clean and dry corn, and grill until just done (approximately 7-10 minutes).
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, house seasoning, and cheese until well incorporated.
- Remove corn from grill and top immediately with the mayo mixture.
- Sprinkle corn with Christy’s Chile Lime and garnish with a lime wedge.