Need an easy breakfast? Make a batch of these, freeze them, and heat as needed! PRO TIP: customize with your favorite veggies and meats. I like to do bacon and spinach or chorizo and bell peppers!
What You Need
- 6 eggs
- 2 T. milk
- 1 T. shredded cheddar eliminate for Whole30 compliance
- 1 tsp TLC Original House Seasoning
- Optional...any of your favorite veggies meats, etc.
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350.
- Using the above recipe as a guideline, create the scrambled egg batter, and pour it into a pitcher.
- Use the pitcher to put the batter into lightly greased (Pam) muffin tins (regular or mini).
- Add additional topping if desired. Veggies, cooked meats, etc.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Freeze any extras and pop in the microwave for 30 seconds whenever you desire!
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!