So what do you do with it? Use it as a dip for anything or everything, combine with some parmesan cheese to make a faux alfredo sauce, and add it to your cauliflower rice to make a risotto of sorts! Get creative and have fun!
TIP: I always make mine with just my Original House Seasoning so I can change flavors throughout the week! (Example: Portion some out and add in my Ragin” Cajun to make a spicy dip!)
PRO TIP: Make your initial batch with my Original House Seasoning and then add different seasonings for different meals. Example: Add the Ragin' Cajun to create a cajun ranch! Want an avocado ranch? Add half of an avocado and 2 T. of my SoCal Cilantro Lime GLUTEN FREEDAIRY FREE (except egg)LOW CARB
Servings 32 Tablespoons
- 1 egg
- 1 c. extra light olive oil this is KEY
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. vinegar
- 1 c. full fat coconut CREAM Thai brand is best...make sure it's the cream
- 1 handful cilantro or parsley
- 1 1/2 T. TLC Handcrafted Seasoning Blend of Choice House, Blackened, Chile Lime and Taste of Arizona are spectacular in this!
- To a container add all ingredients and use a handheld immersion blender to emulsify the ingredients. You may also use a good quality traditional blender.
- TIP: When using an immersion blender use the container that came with it and add the egg, then oil, the coconut cream, then vinegar, lemon juice, and seasonings. Stick the immersion blender at the bottom of the container, turn on, and do not move it until a lot of bubbles start to form on the top. Once this has happened you may move the blender around to make sure everything is well combined.
Serving: 1T | Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.2g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 8.8g | Cholesterol: 5mg