A light, refreshing side dish, this cucumber salad is perfect when the temps start to warm up! I also love to serve it directly on top of grilled salmon or chicken, yum!
Servings: 6 servings per recipe - 1/2 cucumber per serving
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 3 English cucumbers
- 1 tsp Tiny Little Chef Original House Seasoning
- 1 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 c. water
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 t. salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 T. chopped parsley
- ½ small red onion sliced into rings
How to Make It
- Place cucumbers in a jar or container with a tight fitting lid.
- Whisk together the water, vinegar, sugar, and seasoning.
- Pour the mixture over the cucumbers.
- Chill overnight in an airtight container.
- Serve garnished with red onion rings and finely minced parsley.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g