A light, refreshing side dish, this cucumber salad is perfect when the temps start to warm up! I also love to serve it directly on top of grilled salmon or chicken, yum!
Servings: 6 servings per recipe - 1/2 cucumber per serving
What You Need
- 3 English cucumbers
- 1 tsp Tiny Little Chef Original House Seasoning
- 1 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 c. water
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 t. salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 T. chopped parsley
- ½ small red onion sliced into rings
How to Make It
- Place cucumbers in a jar or container with a tight fitting lid.
- Whisk together the water, vinegar, sugar, and seasoning.
- Pour the mixture over the cucumbers.
- Chill overnight in an airtight container.
- Serve garnished with red onion rings and finely minced parsley.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
You might also like: Grilled Chicken Nuggets Recipe