This spin on traditional gazpacho is absolutely fabulous, cool and creamy!
Servings: 3 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 3 cucumbers peeled and diced
- 12 oz. plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1 T. lime juice
- 2 t. lemon juice
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- TLC Original House Seasoning to taste
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients, minus half of a diced cucumber and diced tomato, in blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Place in a plastic bowl and add remaining cucumber and diced tomato.
- Cover and chill a minimum of 4 hours.
- PRO TIP: Add a sprinkle of TLC Christy’s Chile Lime to add an additional burst of flavor.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!