Mashed potatoes in a crockpot, such a game-changer! Put all the ingredients into your slow cooker and let them do their thing! PRO TIP: Make a double batch and use half of them to create my famous variations of this recipe, including Bacon and Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes and Green Chile Cheddar Mashed Potatoes! Simply stir in some crispy bacon and blue cheese (goat cheese works great too), or add in some sharp cheddar and diced green chiles. YUM!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 2 pounds white potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning
- 1/4 c water
- 1 clove garlic chopped or minced
- 1 c milk
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to the crockpot except for the milk.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Add milk and stir well.
- Use a potato masher or electric mixer to mash the potatoes. Add more milk if needed for desired texture.
- Keep the crockpot and potatoes on low until ready to serve.