Put that slow cooker to use and make yourself some delicious lasagna! I love to change around the ingredients for this…I make a taco lasagna, sausage and pinch lasagna and a white alfredo with chicken and rosemary lasagna.
What You Need
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 2 jars of good quality marinara/pasta sauce
- 24 oz. part-skim ricotta
- 1 summer squash
- 1 zucchini
- 3 c. spinach
- 3 c. mozzarella cheese
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp TLC Rustic Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp TLC Garlic and Lemon Lovers Seasoning
How to Make It
- Layer all the ingredients in the crock pot in the following order:
- Sauce, Pasta (Uncooked. Break the long pieces. It doesn’t have to look great :), ricotta, veggies, mozzarella, repeat.
- The final top layer should be noodles, sauce, seasonings and mozzarella.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Turn of crock pot and allow to sit for 45 minutes in order for all the ingredients to come together.
- Serve and top with Parmesan. Enjoy!
- Simply swap out the veggies for cooked Italian sausage and raw spinach to make the other version!
You might also like: Grilled Chicken Parmesan Recipe