Put that slow cooker to use and make yourself some delicious lasagna! I love to change around the ingredients for this…I make a taco lasagna, sausage and spinach lasagna and a white alfredo with chicken and rosemary lasagna.
Servings: 8 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 2 jars of good quality marinara/pasta sauce
- 24 oz. part-skim ricotta
- 1 summer squash
- 1 zucchini
- 3 c. spinach
- 3 c. mozzarella cheese
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp TLC Rustic Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp TLC Garlic and Lemon Lovers Seasoning
How to Make It
- Layer all the ingredients in the crock pot in the following order:
- Sauce, Pasta (Uncooked. Break the long pieces. It doesn’t have to look great :), ricotta, veggies, mozzarella, repeat.
- The final top layer should be noodles, sauce, seasonings and mozzarella.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Turn of crock pot and allow to sit for 45 minutes in order for all the ingredients to come together.
- Serve and top with Parmesan. Enjoy!
- Simply swap out the veggies for cooked Italian sausage and raw spinach to make the other version!
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 16g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
Like our Crockpot Lasagna Recipe?
Check out our Italian Oregano Crockpot Chicken Recipe – it uses the same great TLC products!