Orange Balsamic Chicken
Yields: 4 servings per recipe - 1 chicken breast per serving
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 c. orange juice concentrate
- 2 t. balsamic vinegar
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 t. thyme
- In a blender, combine the o.j., garlic, and thyme.
- Pour mixture into a baggie or bowl, and add the raw chicken to the mixture.
- Let marinate a minimum of 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Transfer the chicken and all liquid to a baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, or until done. (varies by chicken thickness)
- TIP: You may make this is a crock pot as well. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Calories: 318
- Fat: 7 grams
- Carbs: 7 grams
- Protein: 52 grams