Crockpot Pot Roast
Yields: 4 lbs - 8 (1/2 lb) servings per recipe
- 3 lbs. bottom round roast
- 1 1/2 c. low sodium beef stock
- 2 packets home style gravy seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 packet Italian dressing seasoning
- 1 lb. new potatoes
- 1 c. baby carrots
- Mix together the beef broth, and all seasoning packets.
- Pour about one inch into the bottom of your crock pot.
- Add roast to the crock pot, and drizzle with some broth mixture.
- Pour into the potatoes and carrots, and spread around evenly.
- Pour in remaining broth mixture.
- Cover crock pot, turn on low, and cook 8 hours, or until beef shreds apart.
- Calories: 412
- Fat: 10 grams
- Carbs: 21 grams
- Protein: 56 grams