Crockpot Spinach and Sausage Lasagna OR Veggie Lasagna
Yields: 8 servings per recipe
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 2 jars of good quality marinara/pasta sauce
- 24 oz. part-skim ricotta
- 1 summer squash
- 1 zucchini
- 3 c. spinach
- 3 c. mozzarella cheese
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Layer all the ingredients in the crock pot in the following order:
- Sauce, Pasta (Uncooked. Break the long pieces. It doesn’t have to look great :), ricotta, veggies, mozzarella, repeat.
- The final top layer should be noodles, sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Turn of crock pot and allow to sit for 45 minutes in order for all the ingredients to come together.
- Serve and top with Parmesan. Enjoy!
- Simply swap out the veggies for cooked Italian sausage and raw spinach to make the other version!
- Calories: 423
- Fat: 16 grams
- Carbs: 56 grams
- Protein: 46 grams