Spicy Buffalo Chicken Bites
Yields: 16 servings per recipe- 1/2 lb. chicken per servings
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt (kind of gives the sour cream effect!)
- 1/3 c. blue cheese crumbles
- 2 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 c. Frank’s Red Hot (adjust to your desired spice level and consistency)
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Uncover crock pot and use a handheld mixer to shred the chicken in it's sauce.
- TIP: Serve on Hawaiian Rolls with some freshly sliced jalapeños and cheddar cheese.
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbs: 1 grams
- Protein: 15 grams