Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 thin cut chicken breasts
- 2 c. marinara sauce
- 2 T. TLC Italian Seasoning
- 1/3 c. chopped basil
- 1/3 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 c. parmesan cheese
- Pour 1 c. of marinara into Crockpot.
- Place chicken over marinara in a single layer.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning directly over the chicken.
- Pour remaining marinara over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for approximately 4 hours. (Depends greatly on your Crockpot)
- During the final hour, sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan on top of chicken and re-cover.
- Serve over veggie or quinoa pasta and top with fresh basil.
- Calories: 325
- Fat: 13 grams
- Carbs: 7 grams
- Protein: 45 grams