Coconut Lime Chicken
Yields: 4 pieces of chicken - 1 piece per serving
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 2-3 large limes, juiced
- lime zest
- ½ T. TLC House Seasoning (combo of sea salt, garlic, and pepper)
- ½ T. ground coriander
- 1 T. cilantro, chopped
- Add all ingredients except cilantro into the crock pot, and cook on high 4 hours (time may depend greatly on each individual crock pot).
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and lime zest
- TO MAKE COCONUT LIME RICE
- Remove 2 cups of cooking liquid from the crock pot, and put through a fine mesh strainer to remove any lumps and bumps.
- To the crock pot liquid, add 2 cups of rice and cook like normal.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and lime zest.
- Calories: 317
- Fat: 9 grams
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Protein: 52 grams