Crockpot Beef and Broccoli
Yields: 1 lb. - 4 (1/4 lb.) servings per recipe
- 1 lb. sirloin beef, sliced stir fry
- 1 c. beef broth, low sodium
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1 ½ T. toasted sesame oil
- ½ c. soy sauce
- ¼ c. brown sugar, packed well
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- In the vessel of the crock pot add all ingredients except for the cornstarch and the broccoli.
- Cook the beef and sauce for 4 hours, on low, and then remove the beef, leaving the sauce inside the crock pot vessel.
- Whisk in the 2 T of cornstarch and slowly add back in the beef and add in the broccoli.
- Cover and cook for an additional 30-45 minutes until broccoli is done.
- Calories: 301
- Fat: 12 grams
- Carbs: 20 grams
- Protein: 28 grams